Video for Darkness Walks Forum

Welcome to Darkness Walks Forum New members are welcome

Friday, December 16, 2011

Rose's waking moment part 3 of A VAMPIRES LIFE

            As I woke I saw streams of light coming from my vision and slowly it turned to color and I could see candles lit around the room, and a smell of freshly tiled dirt lingering in the air around me. At that moment I knew I was in my masters basement.  "Rose"  I turn to find him slowly walking in the room from behind a red door and a glare in his eyes that I knew very will, he was really pissed.
         "What do you want Craven?"  I asked with a hiss, and then he moved in what seamed a wind going by my head and in my ear he whispered  "Your my prisoner Rose and there is no way out"  I couldn't believe it I turned my head to where I could look at him and I said "Just watch me" as I grit my teeth together and glared back at him, with hate in my eyes.
         "Hahahaha! You'd think you would have learned my child that I am your alder you will do as I tell you or you'll be punished" I knew that he way's right he is my alder but I also knew I ways not held by his lure any more, scenes he gave me the blood his lure had no hold over me and that was over nine hundred years ago.   "You might be my alder but I am not your slave or your consort, I wont do your dirty work anymore"   I moved my feet on to the floor with the speed that no mortal could compare to and with a big push with my hand on the table I pushed it in his direction and then Craven pushed it to the side and moved in my direction I got to the door and grabbed the doorknob and swung it closed hopping I ways to fast for him, but he got to the door right when I grabbed the doorknob he then had a hold of my resist pulling me torts him and want for my throat to choke me I then swung my hand at him and with my finger nails I scratched his eye and I heard him say  "SHIT YOU BITCH"  and he let go of me I took that moment and used it to push him into the wall and ran down the hall as fast as I could. I got to the back door with no memory of how, now I ways running on adrenalin and fear that he ways behind me ready to strike, I ended up hiding in a cemetery down the street he couldn't pick up my sent because it is the same as the dirt on the graves I ways safe here and I would be able to find a coffin I could clam as my own for the night. I thought hopefully I will be safe here tell tomorrow night.
                                                                                  To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment