Video for Darkness Walks Forum

Welcome to Darkness Walks Forum New members are welcome

Thursday, December 29, 2011

I fall to the ends of the earth for you

I fall to the ends of the earth for you 
keeping in mind I hold your heart in my hands 
I have no choice but to fall to my knees and cry 
and I lost your memory not so long ago
felling my loss so greatly my tears form a river at my feet 
as my wings socked by blood and ace so deeply I now the earth can fell my pain 
my sorrows and woe is all that keep me from losing me and what is left of your lost memory I have but moments left my wings are losing gravity 
I am falling to the ends of the earth with out you I try so heard to reach out 
but all I grab is empty air as I fall
 down 
down
down
and that will be the end of me 

No comments:

Post a Comment