Video for Darkness Walks Forum

Welcome to Darkness Walks Forum New members are welcome

Friday, December 9, 2011

My fog and moonlight

I stand alone

in a fogy bank watching the moonlight

above gloaming down at me

leaving my thoughts there in the fog

before me but yet there I stand

with my outstretched hand

holding nothing but air seeking

what can't be sot I bring to my thought

a memory I ones forgot

I don't know were I'll be if

I had no moon in front of me would I be lost

to my memory or can I steal see the fog before me I can not say

but what is this a voice in the fog before me

I am not sure if I want to know but my mind

says I must know so I reach out with my hand

seeking something I can't understand seeking

something I can't see what it this before me

please you unseen thing come out of your

mist and show your self to me but all I hear is

wind blowing about round my ears and

silence behind it please I ask again who or

what are you and there it is again a voice

right in front of me I am your shadow look

down and you will find me and I do and with

mine eye I see before me a shadow lurking

on the ground seeking what I have sot the

darkness and my thought of a memory lost

to a shadow that seeks me and found me 

No comments:

Post a Comment