Video for Darkness Walks Forum

Welcome to Darkness Walks Forum New members are welcome

Friday, December 9, 2011

A VAMPIRES LIFE part 2

      


       I move into the darkness of the ally way leaving all light behind, and any sings of my life. 
My mind is sit on one mission to hunt, and to be satisfied. but my moment was not long, as I was enjoying the dark thoughts that lurked about in my head, I hear a commotion in the street next to the ally way. Know my mind was sit on finding out what was causing it, and I did just that. 

      "Hay man whats with the sunglasses?" a small man was standing next to a streetlight trying to make out a shadowy figure that was standing above him. 
but with no luck. Within a few seconds all I can even make out was a glare form what the smaller man thought to be sunglasses, but I known better. 
      
      Then all I can hear and see was a loud BOOM! and flashes of red and white. I wouldn't believe it and then I saw the small man lying on the ground, I just stood there waiting for something to happen, and nothing did. I was going to just move on but my scenes told me I should stay where I was, I was being watched and I known it was the same shadowy figure who struck the man down. I look to my side to find tow dark brown eyes peering at me through the dark. 
      "Why are you just standing there you fool?" I tell him 
he just looks at me for a moment and then he leans forward and says 
      "You know I think I'm just board"
      "I know it was you" I said with a snare "Have you been fallowing me?" 
      "Hahahahaha! you wish sweet heart" 
That's my master for you always the one to laugh at the fact I known something but steal had to ask.    
      "Were are you going Rose?" He asked as if he didn't know
      "Why would I tell you anything after you through me out of the house a few days ago"
He pushed him self off the wall and stepped closer to me were I could see his eyes more clearly, and said 
     "I think you have learned your lesson and you need to come back to me know" 
I looked at him for along moment thinking 
    "Will shit he could of waited tell I was done feeding, but no he had to be an ass and bring it up before I even get out into the street" 
and with my eyes dead on his I said with a very stern voice "NO!"  
He looked abet shocked as he put his hands in his pockets and moved to the other side of me, and took my hand 
     "and why not?" 
he had his puppy eyes looking down at me, I took my hand away form his and said  
    "because you don't care in less it benefits you and I am not going to play your stupid games" 
and with that I start to walk away. 
     "O no sweetheart your going no were!" 
in that moment I felt a sting on the back of my head and a warm flow of heat going down my spine, I fall to my knees to find he had struck me with his fist on the back of my head very heard and slowly I passed out. 


To be continued 

      

No comments:

Post a Comment