Video for Darkness Walks Forum

Welcome to Darkness Walks Forum New members are welcome

Thursday, December 1, 2011

A VAMPIRES LIFE


A VAMPIRES LIFE 
A
Story 
By
Mandy Shelton



        
         I rose form my coffin leaving behind my died dreams, thinking not on the night before that I had no choice but to run from my own master, he gave me no choice, and so here I am rising ones again alone like so many times before. My heart is acing from my lonely silence but yet I am steal rising from my eternal grave.                                                                                                                                                                   
        Ha? What is this, *SSSSCRACH* looking to the right at the door the carton was a red color I mad a choice to us it to cover the door weeks ago it gave me a felling of ease. If someone would move behind it you would see it because the carton would move like a tree branch in a breeze, and it was doing just that. Thinking to my self aahh! it's just my eyes playing tricks on me, I'm looking to heard at it and it had to be a mouse making a nest in the wall or something like that. I am too jumpy for my own good, so I put the hole thing out of my head and started to think on something ales. Ah! blood yes I need blood, I walk to the door and open it as wide as it would let me, and then I looked out into the dark mist and saw nothing just the pitch blackness I love so dearly. 

        Now I step out into my world of scenes leaving the world of dead dreams behind, I'm lurking about in my own head before I even began, it is one way my brain copes with the hunger. 

To be continued
More coming soon      

No comments:

Post a Comment